The performance of your WordPress website can get a fillip when you choose managed WordPress hosting plans. These plans come with a multitude of features that enable efficient and secure running of your website thereby aiding in its growth.Managed hosting is geared to optimally run and manage WordPress sites with the hosting companies structuring their servers to suit the WordPress environment. Also, the hosting company’s support staff include experts who are well versed with this content management system and can take care of all the technicalities associated with running the website. Let us look at how managed WordPress hosting in India can provide you an edge over other websites using regular hosting plans.
- Complete Support– Since the hosting provider is focusing on WordPress and its support staff is also well versed with the working of the content management system, you are assured of the continued and best support. The hosting provider will also keep track of your website’s performance and help in resolving any problems that may arise in its functioning and management. Managed hosting ensures higher uptime and low latency levels of your website.
- Better Optimisation– The hosting service provider will ensure that all the hardware and software for your website is in-line with WordPress requirements and is regularly updated. This not only saves you a lot of time and effort but allows you to focus on other aspects of running and growing your business.
- High Level of Security-Managed WordPress hosting plans ensure that your website is safe and secure from various types of security threats. When you opt for managed WordPress, you can be assured that your website is well protected from malware and hacking. And in case a malware attack happens, the hosting company will work fast to clean up your website immediately. Daily backups of your site will ensure its easy restoration in case something goes wrong. The hosting company also optimises its servers for WordPress which does away with the need to install any kind of security plugins.
- Access to SEO and Social Media Tools-Managed hosting plans generally include SEO and social media tools that can help in analysing your website’s performance in terms of its features, visitor traffic and clicks, and conversions. These tools play an important role in gauging your website’s popularity.
- Video Compression– Your managed WordPress hosting services plan may include video compression facilities that allow you to upload more videos without affecting the performance of the website. This compression facility enables faster uploads and downloads of the videos on and from your site.
- Staging and Local Environments– Managed hosting plans generally include a staging environment that allows you to test your website before publishing it live and making it visible to everyone. You can easily have a preview of any changes or updates that you are planning.
When you decide to buy managed WordPress hosting in India, you can expect 24/7 support to run your website efficiently. The service provider will take care of all the technicalities related to operations, software, security. and other issues related to your website. All this provides you an edge over the ones using shared hosting or unmanaged WordPress hosting with limited features.