We have compiled ten useful tips that will help you write better. Here’s what they are:
- Use the active formwhen you can . While the passive form is more fluent, it helps make your sentences clearer.
- Use synonyms intelligently.You can use the thesaurus not only to avoid repetition, but also to learn the different meanings and nuances of words.You will never regret using it if you pay close attention. Paraphrase tool with synonyms might help you in this regard.
3) Measure the presence or absence of complex words. Sometimes, it can be difficult to show off your culture. Stuffing a theme full of big words can cause problems. If they are really necessary (e.g. in short essays), technical and specific terms might be used in papers.
Save unnecessary words. There is a way to express certain concepts in one word. The right word can make your sentences flow better and will improve the quality of your essay.
5) Citing refers to knowing how and when to choose. Inserting quotes can make a theme more appealing and help you develop a mature essay. But this doesn’t mean you can insert whole sentences from other works. It is important to be careful and make sensible choices. Plagiarism is a serious problem. Other people’s words should be used to support your speech and not create it.
6) Do not separate if you are not asked. It’s not necessary to separate yourself from your writing in every case. To make the text more engaging, you can address the reader in certain cases.
7) Choose the right tone. Take a moment to think about who my topic or short essay is for. What is the main argument of your essay? You’ll find it much easier to decide the tone you want to use in your argument.
8 It does not mean that the corpus doesn’t matter. In fact, it is where you can develop your ideas the most. But your style flashes will be noticed more if they are in the incipit and the conclusions.
9 Always proofread at the very least. Although boring, it is the only way to be certain:
– That the speech flows well and is coherent
– There are no grammar errors
– The concordance is perfect (subjects and adjectives, tenses – take a look at all!
10) Take the time to read whenever you can. We leave you with this advice, which you will not be able to put into practice while writing a theme or short essay. However, it is very important. You can’t train your brain to understand how and what to write.